Janet Penn, CBRE
Easyworkorder helps the the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm manage 5,000,000 square feet of commercial real estate in San Francisco.
“WOW! This is way too easy!”
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2014 revenues of $9.0 billion and approximately 70,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices).
CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #321 in 2015. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 14 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for three years in a row.
- No centralized system to manage tenant requests resulting in lost work orders and incomplete work
- Excessive time spent managing tenant service requests
- Certificates of Insurance management took 80 hours per year to complete
- Login portals for all 5 million Square feet
- Utilized Certificate of Insurance Module
- Utilized eWork Requests to dispatch work to outside vendors
- Utilized Conference Room Scheduler to allow tenants to reserve conference rooms
- At-a-glance desktop providing visibility into entire portfolio’s work load
- Enlisted Solution Center for custom reporting
- Saved at least 200 hours per month processing work requests
- Improved communication between property management staff, tenants, and vendors
- Custom reports became standardized amongst portfolio
- Certificate of Insurance module saved property management staff 80 hours per year per property
- ROI of over 200%