Easyworkorder succeeds where Corrigo falls short.
Goodman increases portfolio growth by 45% using Easyworkorder.
Goodman Real Estate, Inc. (GRE) is a leading privately held real estate investment company specializing in multifamily and commercial real estate.
Their managed assets are valued at more than $2.5 billion and their portfolio spans the spectrum of risk-adjusted investments: multi-family construction; hotels and resorts; office and retail buildings; land development; and structured investments.
- Dissatisfied with their current work order management solution: Corrigo
- Need a cloud solution that was simple to use and intuitive
- Mobile, so engineers can update work in the field
- Login portals for tenants at 2+ million square feet
- Run system on mobile phones and devices
- Sophisticated messaging and preventative maintenance
- At-a-glance desktop that provides visibility into entire department’s work load
- Implemented in two weeks, including training for staff and tenants
- Regained control of growing list of backlogged work requests
- Improved communication with staff and tenants
- Tenant training took less than 5 minutes per tenant