Esther Ingrao, Hearst
Easyworkorder helps one of the world’s largest media companies manage their commercial real estate assets.
“Before Easyworkorder there was chaos.”
Hearst is one of the nation’s largest diversified media, information and services companies with more than 360 businesses.
Its major interests include ownership in cable television networks such as A&E, HISTORY, Lifetime and ESPN; majority ownership of global ratings agency Fitch Group; Hearst Health, a group of medical information and services businesses; 30 television stations such as WCVB-TV in Boston and KCRA-TV in Sacramento, Calif., which reach a combined 18 percent of U.S. viewers; newspapers such as the Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle and Albany Times Union, more than 300 magazines around the world including Cosmopolitan, ELLE,Harper’s BAZAAR and Car & Driver; digital services businesses such as iCrossing and KUBRA; and investments in emerging digital and video companies such as United Artists Media Group, BuzzFeed, VICE and AwesomenessTV.
- No centralized system to manage commercial real estate in San Francisco
- Improve communication between tenants and property management staff
- A mobile solution allowing field engineers to manage workload on the go
- Login portals for all San Francisco properties
- Run system on mobile phones and devices
- Automated Invoicing to bill tenants for billable work
- Sophisticated messaging and preventative maintenance
- At-a-glance desktop that provides visibility into entire portfolio’s work load
- Improved communication between tenants and property management staff
- More than 60 minutes per work order savings
- Successful usage of built-in mobility by tenants and building engineers