Cheryl Faltersack, SJFD
Easyworkorder helps the 6th largest fire department in the U.S. streamline their facilities department and help rebuild trust.
“Our stations now trust us.”
Schedule a Demo
San Jose is the 10th largest city in the US and the 3rd largest in California.
The San Jose Fire Department serves the city-proper and other Santa Clara County areas with a total population that exceeds one million.
They respond to approximately 74,000 calls for service each year. They also are the emergency service provider for a number of high-hazard occupancies, including an International Airport; a municipal airport; seven major hospitals, including three trauma centers, and seven emergency departments; the SAP Center, home of the NHL San Jose Sharks; San Jose State University; three super regional malls; and 516 high-rise structures.
- No centralized system to manage facilities requests resulting in lost work orders and incomplete work
- Poor communication between individual stations resulting in resentment amongst fire fighters and a loss of trust
- Login portals for all 33 fire stations
- Run system on mobile phones and devices
- Sophisticated messaging and preventative maintenance
- At-a-glance desktop that provides visibility into entire department’s work load
- No more lost or incomplete work requests
- Improved communication with individual fire stations
- Trust restored and resentment abated